What is PaySera?
— is an European online payment system. It is a simple and convenient way to make payments for residents of different countries. You don't need a credt/debit card or PaySera account.
To make payment just use your online banking system to connect to your bank and make a transfer.
How does it work?
1. Choose the PaySera payment method. After entering the security code you will be redirected to the PaySera website.
2. Choose a country from the drop list “Payer's country”.
3. Choose the Electronic banking section from the payment options list.
4. Choose your bank from the list. When making payment from Great Britain, British Pounds will be automatically converted to Euros.
5. Connect to your bank account using your online banking credentials.
6. After transfer is complete the broadcast will be activated in matter of few minutes.
At the moment PaySera is available for the clients of many banks in following countries:
Some of the benefits of PaySera Online Banking system:
- Convenient – you will get a completely filled payment notice. All you have to do is verify it.
- Quick – Payment is verified in a few minutes period. The broadcast is activated immediately after. No need to wait for few days as in case of international bank transfer.
- Safe – Personal data confidentiality warranty is certified by the TÜV.