1. How can I register to the website?
For registration, please use the form.
We do not ask you for any personal data, you just have to provide a valid e-mail address and create a password. After registration, a confirmation link will be sent to the provided e-mail address.
2. I didn’t receive the confirmation letter, what should I do?
Sometimes the system sends the confirmation letter to the unwanted folder (Usually named junk, spam etc.) Please check all e-mail folders, and if you still did not find in, please contact support and we will confirm your registration.
3. I have forgotten my password, is there a way to get it back?
You can change your password by using this password recovery form.
4. I have registered, but I did not receive the 7-day free Demo broadcast, why?
Most commonly, because the Demo package has been already used up by your internet line address (IP). The free 7-day broadcast package is only granted once to one internet line, so that a newly registered user could evaluate the quality and advantages of our provided services.
5. I have been granted a 7-day free Demo broadcast? How can I watch it?
In order to watch broadcasts you have to:
- Register and login to our website – enter your e-mail and, password and press “Login“ (In the top right corner).
- Press “Watch“ and the red triangle to the right.
6. What exactly is the Demo-version? How can I watch it?
The Demo-version is meant to unregistered users.
In order to introduce you to our services, it is not necessary to register to the website. By turning on the Demo-version you will be able to watch Latvijas.tv broadcasts for 15 minutes. If you like our services and the demo left you feeling interested for more, only then is it necessary to register, and, if you are a new user, you will be assigned a free 7-day Demo package, in order to fully try out and evaluate the quality of our broadcasts. (If you have not received the Demo broadcast package upon registration, please read “4.“)
Watch assigned broadcasts by pressing the “Watch“ button and the red triangle to the right.
The Demo-version is no longer active to registered users.
7. Can I see broadcasts without having to register to the website?
Without registration, you can only see the Demo-version with 15 minutes of introductory broadcast.
If you want to view broadcasts without limitations – registration is necessary.
8. I did not find my answer here, what can I do?
Please read the answers to questions in other groups. If you still did not find an answer for your question – write to the Latvijas.tv support team, and we will try to help you.